Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blog Award


So, here´s the deal!
I got this blog award from Sea Of Girasoles, thank you so much :)
And now I´m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, so here it goes:

1. I love flowers
2. I am kind of weird (but in a good way, I hope)
3. I just got a new job and can´t wait to get started (but first; vacation)
4. I love to travel
5. I use glasses (the problem is that I almost never wear them)
6. I love to cook and bake
7. I don´t like caviar 

I give this award to the following blogs:


Few rules:

1. link back to the person who passed you the award
2. share 7 random things about yourself 
3. award 10/15 blogs
4. drop them a note to tell them about it

14 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much! I'm so flattered! ;)
    I'm supposed to wear glasses too and don't nearly wear them enough!
    Good luck on your job and Congrats!!
    Thanks again and have a lovely weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the award Marie! Great to learn more about you and have a peek at the blogs you nominated!

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely news! Very well deserved! Have a beautiful start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the 7 things about you. Thank you so much with the award..now not sure what 7 interesting about me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Drew! Have a wonderful sunday :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Veronica!
    Have a lovely day :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Kellie! Wish you a beautiful week too :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you´ll come up with something, Yvonne :)
    Have a great day!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you so much! That is so sweet of you to honor me with this award!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really deserve it, Kate :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thank you SO much! You're a sweetheart! :) I wear glasses too, but would much rather have contacts :) So excited for your new job! Good luck and have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Dana! I am excited too :)
    Have a nice week!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha...I like weird people...probably because I *am* one, too...(c: And a huge thank you, what a fabulous compliment!!! MWAH! (c:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, it is better to be a bit weird and stand out than be just a "normal" girl that nobody seems to notice ;)
    You deserve it, Aubrey!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie