Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nikolas Weinstein











Images via Nikolas Weinstein

Today Nikolas Weinstein came to visit my office, and I think it is safe to say that he´s a glass genius! For those of you who are not familiar with Nikolas Weinstein I would highly recommend you to take a close look of what this man can create out of glass. Nikolas Weinstein makes the most incredible glass sculptures I have ever seen. He is inspired by the nature which really shows in his art! What I found most  fascinating is how he makes the glass look so alive and soft, almost like it is floating. 
Only one downside; it is way expensive, so not for "the average people".

So what do you think about Nikolas Weinstein glass sculptures?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, his work is stunning!!! You're right, the glass looks like it's so soft and floating in the air. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meget fasinerende!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you've got here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.

    Also visit my web-site; read what they said about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie