Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Werf House In Cape Winelands, South Africa







Love this open bathroom. Almost feels like the pool is an extension to the tub...

Images via Cube me

This house in South Africa is amazing!
The nature thats surrounds the house is so beautiful and the house its self is so clean and simple in a good way. I love that it is so open and in touch with the nature.
I would love to spend a week or two here, with good friends, chill by the pool, eat lovely food and enjoying the atmosphere. 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful - and I need that pool right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that pool too, Tina, it is so warm outside today!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that bath tub is amazing i could sit in there all day!
    gorgeous images.

    Abigail x
    www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images.I do like this wineyard house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utrolig lekkert. Virkelig et sted å nyte livet.

    klem Kirsti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, det er helt sikkert, Kirsti :)
    Klem Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie