Friday, June 10, 2011

Keld And Marianne´s Stylish St. Barths Holiday Home

Lovely...



Those windows/doors...

Aaah, lamp love...







Love the mirrors on the wall...


Look at the ceiling...











Images via Livingetc.

This contemporary caribbean holiday home is owned by the danish couple Keld and Marianne, the people behind the fashion and interior brand Day Birger et Mikkelsen. I saw the house in the newest edition of norwegian Elle Decoration and I instantly fell in love. I also realized that I have used a photo from the house in an earlier blog post, you can take a look here

I love the exciting fusion of different styles; ethnical, bohemian and scandinavian, they work really well together. It´s a non typical caribbean house filled with contrasts, I believe thats why I like it so much! 

What do you think?

Ps. please excuse the quality of the photos. 

6 comments:

  1. Så utrolig fint:)
    Elsker det!!
    Ha den fineste helg,kjære du:)
    Klem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I want to stay for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could lived here. Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, jeg elsker det også, Martha!
    Takk det samme, du og :)
    Klem Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! xx Marie